Yesterday at work I was so sad about Sophie leaving and I was not having a good day.. How weird is it that work happened to be slow so they asked if I wanted to go home early? And I was able to make it on time to Sophie's goodbye party? Like, Heavenly Father is a homie.
Today I woke up early to drive to the SLC Airport to say my goodbyes. To be honest it was depressing, I honestly don't understand how some people can send off missionaries.
Sophie is one of my best friends and I'm gonna miss her so so much. It hit me really hard later today. I went to go get food and pick up my paycheck and I was showing one of my co worker's a picture of me and soph hugging/crying and everyone gathered to see and they were making me feel worse. Like yes, saying "that is the saddest thing I've ever seen" is gonna comfort me…….
And then my favorite manager/ favorite person in the world told me her last day was this upcoming tuesday.
The ride back I completely lost it, I pulled into a random parking lot and bawled. I'm sure tons of people driving were wondering what the heck was wrong with me. But I'm just really sad sophie is leaving. I haven't been this sad in a really long time. I've had so many kind people sending me texts and twitter dm's which I appreciate so much. I know Sophie will have amazing experiences and grow so much as a person and I am happy she has this opportunity.






No comments:
Post a Comment