Tuesday, August 5, 2014

brae appreciation post

Brae: This girl is seriously one of my favorite people on earth. She was the one who put in a good word for me at Zupas because she "fell in love with me when I asked for an application" and fed me her chocolate candies and her panda (which basically means we are pretty tight). She is definitely the loving and caring type. She has the biggest heart and makes everyone feel welcomed. I look up to her so much and if I could be at least half the person she is, I would be blessed. Being able to work with her was such a blessing because I was surrounded by a positive influence and someone who was supportive. If you don't know Brae, you're missing out… Big time.

You know that saying that goes "Be the type of person you want to meet."?
This is the person you want to meet and be.

I love you Brae and I'm happy to hear you are quitting to go back to school, although I will miss your cute personality at Zupas. Thank you for teaching me basically everything at work and for teaching me what life is about.

1 comment: