For this last week of summer, you'd think I'd have some crazy fun things planned but I do not, because I have cancelled them. Where to begin… This summer was the best summer by far. By this time all my friends had money (because we all worked) and they all had their license/ and a car, so we were able to do so much. Although we all worked we still managed to hang out almost everyday and do pretty much everything… Which leaves me to my other point, I'm exhausted. I've been working almost everyday this summer and I still go out and party with my friends and stay up till 3am. And these past two weeks I've been doing that while being sick with terrible allergies, and I don't think I can do it anymore, plus with school coming I am going to be so busy, so for this last week of summer, I just wanna chillllll and try to get back to being healthy before school starts or I will start stressing way bad.
This summer me and my friends were basically the typical idiot fun teenagers. We accomplished a lot on our bucket list, which included some of the following..
+lagoon with a huge group of people
+went on the sky coaster
+breaking into swimming pools at 3am
+skinny dipping
+throwing water balloons at couples making out (or at least tried)
+went to the hot pots
+lots of hiking
and so much more…
No comments:
Post a Comment