Wednesday, July 30, 2014

see ya in 10 months, soph.

One of my best friend's, Sophia Baker leaves to Thailand this Friday for 10 months and I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do with out my Soph. Although we haven't been best friends since birth or anything, we did became so close in such a short amount of time and I am beyond grateful for this girl, she means so much to me!
How the heck am I supposed to do my senior year with out this girl? We had so many fun adventures and I'm already counting down the days till she gets back even though she hasn't even left yet.
I seriously cry every time I think about sophie leaving but I know this will be an amazing experience for her and she will have the best time of her life.
Thailand, you are pretty freaking dang lucky to have Soph for a bit, but after 10 months, she's coming back to me, ok?




No comments:

Post a Comment