alright girls, guess what..
I had my first date yesterday! First of all it was a blind date so I was terrified & excited all at once. I think I was just born awkward though. Hahah I struggled with finding what to talk about. But besides the 'awkwardness' I had a lot of fun. Well I guess i'm over exaggerating by a little bit, it wasn't half as awkward. I mean come on, my date was cute and funny, what more could I ask for? ;)
It was a triple date. We all went to the grocery store and each couple were assigned a part of the dinner. My date and I were assigned the Main Dish which we got pretty silly and creative with. It consisted of; cereal, potato chips, fruit snacks, & nutella all mixed together in one giant bowl. Nasty? not really, it was actually good, but then again, I'm just a huge food junkie. We then played games & foosball, which my date & I dominated. Pretty good first date, I'd say.
unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures..
but I have one..
love, daisy.

CUTE!!!! :) I'm so glad you had fun!!! you're adorable!
ReplyDelete