Friday, February 8, 2013

i love you so much syd.

Yesterday was one of the hardest days ever. My head is pounding, the tears won't stop, my heart is beating so fast. I don't think I've ever cried this much.
Yesterday I received the news that Sydney passed away. They pulled me out of class and me & my sister headed to our Young Women Leader's house. The bishop came over and said a few words. Sydney was in my ward. I looked up to her so much. She was such a beautiful girl with an amazing personality. I loved her a ton. She would always be there for anyone who needed to talk, she was always so silly and crazy.

I remember a couple years ago at girls camp Sydney was sitting in her trailer and me & a few friends went over. We wouldn't leave cause she was so dang funny. I peed my pants that night all because of her. Haha

I also remember her sweet compliments she would always give me. And when she painted my nails and we talked about boys.

I wasn't close with her, we were just beginning to get to know each other. But although we weren't the best of friends, she made me feel like I've known her since forever. She was just so welcoming. I wish that I would have hung out with her, I wish I wasn't so shy. I regret that so much. She was so accepting, a friend to everyone.

Today at school was pretty tough. I went to second period and broke down. I felt so embarrassed, I told myself I wouldn't cry. The teacher excused me from class. Instead of going to third period, I went to the Library and was able to talk to a counselor with a few friends. I received so much love and comfort from everybody. Thank you all so much. Please, please keep the Bruning Family in your prayers and Dakota Walker.

I know Sydney doesn't want to see us sad. She always had a smile on her face. Let's all be strong for Syd.

Lord, please help me understand your plan.

May 24th 1995 - February 7th 2013 


always.





2 comments:

  1. Stay Strong. You're beautiful. Sydney is watching over you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, you are so wonderful. Keep standing strong like you are now, because you're inspiring me and all those around you to do the same. Thanks for being so great, if you need absolutely anything, let me know! I'm always here to talk or for anything you need. (8018082914- for if you need anything!) Sydney is smiling down on you, don't forget that. Love you so much.
    xo Leah

    ReplyDelete