Wednesday, January 30, 2013

why.

I am always so hard on myself. I wish to be something more.
I wished that people would come to me for advice or when they needed a heart to heart.
I wished that I was the girl who hung out with all of her friends each weekend.
The girl with the perfect family, with a perfect house.
The girl with a perfect room.
The girl with good grades, and strong in religion.
The girl with an adorable boyfriend.
The girl with pretty hair.
The girl who always looked flawless even in sweats.
The girl with the cutest clothes.
The girl with an adorable personality.

And honestly, why can't I be that girl?
What do I need to do, how can I get there?

Why do I wish to be someone different?
Why do I expect so much more than who I am already?




2 comments:

  1. But you ARE that girl! I think you're the only one that doesn't see that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're that the girl. You so much more amazing than you'll ever be able to see. Trust my words and believe them.:)

    ReplyDelete