No matter how hard or lost I was towards the end of 2015, Heavenly Father was definitely looking out for me and I can't say that I'm not blessed. I live a very good life and I have so much to be grateful and happy about. I learned so much during 2015 and I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me.
2016
Ah I'm already beyond nervous/ stressing, and excited about this new year. I start actual college in a few days! And I start a new job in a few days, and I'm really feeling good about this one, and the pay is not bad at all! I also planned a trip to Mexico! I'm counting down the days. A few of my really good friends are leaving on missions... Which makes me so sad because I'll be all alone but I'm definitely so happy for them and their decision to serve the Lord. I know I keep saying this.. but FOR REALS, I'm gonna start a youtube channel. Right now I'm currently saving up for the camera and for the video editing software. It's happening.This last year I have become so interested in makeup lately so I want to become certified in that, but it just depends on where I am with money because I have a lot of things to pay for and I'm your typical broke college student. That's really all I have planned for 2016, you know I would say I want to start eating healthier and exercising more but I say that all the time and never do it, but if I actually do it, I'll let you know.
I just really want to start focusing on my life and becoming a better person, and just becoming better in all aspects in my life. I've never really had a strong and firm testimony of the Church so I also want to work on that and really become an active member.
Looking forward to this year.
/daisy.
No comments:
Post a Comment